Anonymous asked: what is the best concert you've ever been to?
Hey, hard question! I guess in terms of the most intense concert, the title belongs to Crystal Castles (see my video here and you’ll know what I mean). It was definitely the craziest concert (or rave - I’d say the two are interchangeable in this context) I’ve ever been to.
In terms of overall enjoyment, I’d have to say either Beach House or Vampire Weekend. Beach House’s Victoria Legrand puts on a particularly amazing show because her voice is so haunting and her live voice is identical to her studio voice. Vampire Weekend is just so energetic and fun - Alex and I found ourselves dancing and clapping along the entire time.
What about you? :-) Thanks for your question!
The Drums on April 27th. Love seeing them live!
Holts shopping event + The Drums concert - pretty hard day to top.
A picture of my girl, Jordan. All of us stayed overnight at the Westin Harbour Castle in Toronto after The Naked and Famous concert.
Love this song. Wouldn’t mind seeing them again live.
Up front at The Naked and Famous concert with my girls - too much fun.
(Photo courtesy of Nikki’s Instagram)
The Drums in October w/ my girl, Jordan. Amazing.
(Here come the videos that I promised months ago… oops)
Taken at the Black Keys and Arctic Monkeys concert. It was awesome - both bands were so good live.
After the last few weeks I’ve had, I’d like to think I deserve it:
- T. Babaton Newhouse drapey trenchcoat in Taupe
- Wilfred silk and cashmere blend drop shoulder knit in minty blue
- Wilfred double crepe pant in Seche (as seen on the Man Repeller)
- Wilfred Nadine blouse in Celestial (cutest peplum, might I add!)
- TNA Sutter boyfriend fit denim shirt in Medium Blue
- Marc by Marc Jacobs ‘Classic Q’ key pouch
- 11” Cambridge Satchel in Vintage Brown
- American Apparel denim sleeveless crop button-up in Light Wash
- American Apparel chiffon tank in Lagoon
+ The Drums tickets
+ The Naked and Famous tickets
Seeing the Black Keys and Arctic Monkeys tonight w/ Alex and my girls - I am so pumped!